20090320

"IT'S ME!!!"

Hello everybody my name is Kongkij.

The reason that i try to open this blog.

Cause i want to communicate with friends in the world.

Before this blog i have another one is AZUJINUM.

That my old AKA... but i want to work for public.

Meaning of "AZUJI" is rude in one side for my country's communication.

That why i had changed.

I'm so weak in english.

But i'll try.

Oh... about me

I work about graphicdesign.

And my favorite type of graphic is characterdesign...

...

I'm tired to typing in english.

Much more to explain...and talk.

I'm absolutely sure some sentences that i type isn't direct to my intention.

I hope it will be better step by step...

Waaaaaaah...english!!!

Hope you enjoy!!!

2 comments:

see_foot said...

OH YE !!

English!! English!!

Snakes Snakes Fishs Fishs

Blog in Black

KAVIN said...

Oh Hi!
The new blog.
Hope you enjoy using english.